hi

  • ravi gupta
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
      hi to all ... i m new for this group
      and want to learn more abt XML FO to use in development tool of XML to PDF convesion.
      thx
      regards
      Ravi

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2006
        At 2006-04-05 05:45 +0100, ravi gupta wrote:
        >hi to all ... i m new for this group

        Welcome!

        > and want to learn more abt XML FO to use in development tool of
        > XML to PDF convesion.

        There are many web sites you can find using Google.

        There are books for sale in bookstores from O'Reilly (Pawson),
        Prentice Hall (myself), and others.

        We sell PDF renditions of our books from our web site, with freely
        downloadable excerpts for you to determine if you want to buy the
        entire book. We also sell this to corporations to mount on their own
        intranets for their staff to use.

        We deliver training, and I see from the timestamp your mail was sent
        from Britain ... we are delivering two lectures and three hands-on
        courses in Birmingham in May, the last one being a full-day hands-on
        introduction to XSL-FO where you will be producing PDF from XML by
        lunch time and go through many of the constructs by the end of the day.

        We are collaborating with TuxML http://www.TuxML.co.uk who are
        hosting us in Birmingham May 22-25, 2006. Registration is now open
        and you can get details from the links on their home page. We have
        also updated our schedule page with the details.

        I hope this helps.

        --
        Registration open for XSLT/XSL-FO training: Wash.,DC 2006-06-12/16
        Also for XML/XSLT/XSL-FO training: Birmingham, UK 2006-05-22/25