different page headers

  • Sumana Somareddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2006
      Hi

      I want to create a page header for the first page and a different page
      header for all other remaining pages. How can I do this using XSL-FO.
      I am using FOP-0.20.5. I appreciate your help

      Thank you
      Sumana
    • J.Pietschmann
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2006
        Sumana Somareddy wrote:
        > I want to create a page header for the first page and a different page
        > header for all other remaining pages. How can I do this using XSL-FO.
        > I am using FOP-0.20.5. I appreciate your help

        This is a FAQ. See
        http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/faq.html#fo-first-page-header

        J.Pietschmann