Announce: XSL training confirmed for Washington DC area March 2006 [XSL-FO-Yahoo]

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2006
      Finally we are able to confirm that our March 13-17, 2006
      publicly-subscribed XSL training is going to happen, but the venue
      had to change to the Washington DC area to get enough students before
      our confirmation date yesterday.

      If the new location now suits you, details are on our home page
      linked below. No other public announcements regarding this
      particular event will be made.

      Thanks!

      cc: XSL-List, XML-Dev, Yahoo-XSL-FO, XML-Doc, UBL-Dev, XML-L,
      RenderX, AntennaHouse, XML.gov

      --
      Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses: Washington,DC 2006-03-13/17