Re: [XSL-FO] Re: suggested xsl-fo processors for floating images and html rendering

  • Eliot Kimber
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 24, 2006
      Dan Moore wrote:

      > Do you know of any processors (free or commercial), that expose the
      > AreaTree without using the GUI? Does XSLFormatter allow that?

      It does, as does XEP (which has no GUI, only an API and a command line).

      Cheers,

      Eliot
      --
      W. Eliot Kimber
      Professional Services

      ekimber@...
      www.innodata-isogen.com
    • Dan Moore
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 24, 2006
        OK. Looks like there are a couple of viable solutions. I will investigate further.

        I'd like to thank everyone who chimed in for their time and input.

        Dan

        > Do you know of any processors (free or commercial), that expose the
        > AreaTree without using the GUI? Does XSLFormatter allow that?

        It does, as does XEP (which has no GUI, only an API and a command line).

        Cheers,

        Eliot
        --
        W. Eliot Kimber