FOP-ProgressBar

  • sbata_1981
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2006
      hello
      i want to definie a java-Progressbar for FOP.
      but FOP must put the Progress-Integer(1,2,3.....50...100) out.

      I dont now if the FOP can do it .

      thanks very much
      Sbata
    • J.Pietschmann
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2006
        sbata_1981 wrote:
        > i want to definie a java-Progressbar for FOP.
        > but FOP must put the Progress-Integer(1,2,3.....50...100) out.

        It depends on what your exact expectations are.
        You can, for example, set up a custom logger which filters
        out the page number info messages. Check the FOP documentation
        for how to set up such a logger. You'll probably have to
        experiment a bit.

        J.Pietschmann