Re: [XSL-FO] FO:list-item-body

  • MANOJ G PILLAI
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2006
      ken
      u were right , it worked ,thanks a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

      Mgp

      "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@...> wrote:
      At 2006-01-10 16:32 -0800, MANOJ G PILLAI wrote:
      > Help me
      > I have to apply spacing between the lines in the list-item-body
      > My code snippet is like this
      >
      > <fo:list-item-body>
      > <fo:inline>
      > ::: Some conditions for the Contents :::
      > </fo:inline>
      > </fo:list-item-body>

      This is the incorrect structure for fo:list-item-body ... everywhere
      where you need lines you need to use fo:block, so you need fo:block
      here as a child of fo:list-item-body ... and then you can apply your
      spacing to the lines in the block as required.

      I hope this helps.

      --
      Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses: Denver,CO March 13-17,2006

      Xml xsl Xsl Xsl fo Xsl tutorial