FO:list-item-body

  • MANOJ G PILLAI
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2006
      Guys

      Help me
      I have to apply spacing between the lines in the list-item-body
      My code snippet is like this

      <fo:list-item-body>
      <fo:inline>
      ::: Some conditions for the Contents :::
      </fo:inline>
      </fo:list-item-body>

      My requirement is like this , I want to apply 1p10 b/b spacing betweeen the lines of the content which appear in the list item body based on some conditions .
      Conditions I will take care :-) , Does any body know whether there is some attribute which can be applied to the list-item body so that the line spacing can be chaged ..

      Plesae do reply

      Thanks
      MGP

      Altsoft Xml2PDF <xml2pdf@...> wrote:
      Altsoft presents the new version 3.0 of its .NET based Xml2PDF formatting
      engine. The major new features of the new version include:

      - Significant refactoring and optimization which make the new version about
      3-4 times faster and 2-3 times less memory consuming than the current
      commercial 2.x release;
      - The support for raster graphics and GDI output;
      - The support for MathML as an external graphics format;
      - The support for SVG as an output format;
      - The possibility to embed any supported format into any other;
      - Enhanced typography including the support for OpenType fonts with
      PostScript outlines and font kernings;
      - Improved formatting of all currently supported formats (XSL-FO, SVG,
      WordML, XHTML).

      All together Xml2PDF 3.0 supports the following file formats:
      - Input XML formats: XSL-FO, SVG, XHTML, WordML, MathML.
      - Output formats: PDF, SVG, raster graphics (BMP, EMF, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG,
      WMF).

      The formatting engine is implemented as pure managed .NET components and can
      be easily integrated into any .NET-based solution. It does not use any
      third-party applications or COM components.

      The Xml2PDF 3.0 Beta version does not require any activation keys, but
      produces an Altsoft watermark on each page. Please, note that this version
      is not recommended for use on any production computer.

      The commercial release of Xml2PDF is scheduled for March 2006.

      The following three Xml2PDF editions are included into Xml2PDF 3.0 Beta
      release and can be downloaded at
      http://alt-soft.com/products_xml2pdf_v3b.jsp:
      - Xml2PDF Workstation, a dialog-based GUI application that validates and
      converts any supported format to a number of output formats reporting all
      errors and warnings.
      - Xml2PDF Viewer, a rich GUI application that displays any supported XML
      format on a screen and provides scaling, navigation and printing
      functionality. It can also save open XML documents to any of the supported
      output formats.
      - Xml2PDF API, the .NET component providing access to Xml2PDF formatting
      functionality via the standard .NET interface.

      All editions require Microsoft .NET 1.1 framework installed.

      Feel free to send your comments and bug reports to support@....

      Altsoft NV

      Xml xsl Xsl Xsl fo Xsl tutorial

      ---------------------------------

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2006
        At 2006-01-10 16:32 -0800, MANOJ G PILLAI wrote:
        > Help me
        > I have to apply spacing between the lines in the list-item-body
        > My code snippet is like this
        >
        > <fo:list-item-body>
        > <fo:inline>
        > ::: Some conditions for the Contents :::
        > </fo:inline>
        > </fo:list-item-body>

        This is the incorrect structure for fo:list-item-body ... everywhere
        where you need lines you need to use fo:block, so you need fo:block
        here as a child of fo:list-item-body ... and then you can apply your
        spacing to the lines in the block as required.

        I hope this helps.

        --
        Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses: Denver,CO March 13-17,2006
      • MANOJ G PILLAI
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2006
          ken
          u were right , it worked ,thanks a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

          Mgp