RE: [XSL-FO] Navigation on XSL-FO

  • Gaywood, Mark
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2006
      There is also the 'back' button that most pdf browsers offer of course.

      Remember, don't over engineer your solutions. I'm sure Ken and Nicola
      would agree that the extra hyperlinking, though useful, will take extra
      processing for your FO engine.

      Have you tried creating a bookmark, you simple add and extra bookmark
      for the TOC.

      Mark Gaywood