I have to apply spacing between the lines in the list-item-body
My code snippet is like this
::: Some conditions for the Contents :::
My requirement is like this , I want to apply 1p10 b/b spacing betweeen the lines of the content which appear in the list item body based on some conditions .
Conditions I will take care :-) , Does any body know whether there is some attribute which can be applied to the list-item body so that the line spacing can be chaged ..
Plesae do reply
Altsoft Xml2PDF <xml2pdf@...
Altsoft presents the new version 3.0 of its .NET based Xml2PDF formatting
engine. The major new features of the new version include:
- Significant refactoring and optimization which make the new version about
3-4 times faster and 2-3 times less memory consuming than the current
commercial 2.x release;
- The support for raster graphics and GDI output;
- The support for MathML as an external graphics format;
- The support for SVG as an output format;
- The possibility to embed any supported format into any other;
- Enhanced typography including the support for OpenType fonts with
PostScript outlines and font kernings;
- Improved formatting of all currently supported formats (XSL-FO, SVG,
All together Xml2PDF 3.0 supports the following file formats:
- Input XML formats: XSL-FO, SVG, XHTML, WordML, MathML.
- Output formats: PDF, SVG, raster graphics (BMP, EMF, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG,
The formatting engine is implemented as pure managed .NET components and can
be easily integrated into any .NET-based solution. It does not use any
third-party applications or COM components.
The Xml2PDF 3.0 Beta version does not require any activation keys, but
produces an Altsoft watermark on each page. Please, note that this version
is not recommended for use on any production computer.
The commercial release of Xml2PDF is scheduled for March 2006.
The following three Xml2PDF editions are included into Xml2PDF 3.0 Beta
release and can be downloaded at
- Xml2PDF Workstation, a dialog-based GUI application that validates and
converts any supported format to a number of output formats reporting all
errors and warnings.
- Xml2PDF Viewer, a rich GUI application that displays any supported XML
format on a screen and provides scaling, navigation and printing
functionality. It can also save open XML documents to any of the supported
- Xml2PDF API, the .NET component providing access to Xml2PDF formatting
functionality via the standard .NET interface.
All editions require Microsoft .NET 1.1 framework installed.
Feel free to send your comments and bug reports to support@...
Xml xsl Xsl Xsl fo Xsl tutorial
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
Visit your group "XSL-FO" on the web.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]