Plz send me xml to pdf java code using FOP

  • subramanyam gutha
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2005
      hi Friends

      plz help me

      plz send me xml to pdf java code using FOP

      thakx

      subramanyam

    • Singhal, Ramneek (Exchange)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2005
        you can sample code for standalone as well as web application on apache
        FOP site

        _____

        plz send me xml to pdf java code using FOP

        thakx

        subramanyam

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        " on the web.

        _____

        Please be aware that, notwithstanding the fact that the person sending
        this communication has an address in Bear Stearns' e-mail system, this
        person is not an employee, agent or representative of Bear Stearns.
        Accordingly, this person has no power or authority to represent, make
        any recommendation, solicitation, offer or statements or disclose
        information on behalf of or in any way bind Bear Stearns or any of its
        affiliates.