Re: [XSL-FO] FO:basic-link not working as expected?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2005
      Jasmine wrote:

      > How do I make a clickable link? I am using the following code to
      > generate a link in a PDF. Using FOP to create the PDF.
      >
      > <fo:basic-link external-destination="url('http://www.yahoo.com/')"
      > text-decoration="underline" color="blue">Terms of Use</fo:basic-link>
      >
      > Why is it not clickable? Can't I have that in a PDF?

      It should be clickable from the PDF. In FOP v0.20.x there is a bug with
      the placement of the hotspot (clickable) area associated with
      hyperlinks. If the hyperlink is nested inside tables or lists, the
      hotspot area is placed differently from the visible text. The situation
      may be improved in the latest release of FOP 0.90alpha1