default zoom

  • toom_tooms
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hello,

      is it possible to set the default zoom for the PDF viewer when I
      convert an XML file to PDF using XSL-FO ?

      Thanks

      Thomas
    • jasmine2501@netzero.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
        No, it's not, which is as it should be. This is a user preference and you should not override it.
      • Keiko Hiraide
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2005

          It is now possible to set the default zoom for the PDF by recent
          released XSL Formatter V3.4 using an AXF extension property,
          axf:document-info. The extended name is "openaction".

          For more details, please see the following URL.
          http://www.antennahouse.com/news/V34newfeatureEN.htm

          XSL Formatter V3.4 can be downloaded from:
          http://www.antennahouse.com/product/axfo30/download.htm

          Best regards,

          Keiko Hiraide
          Antenna House, Inc.