Plsss help

  • Manoj G Pillai
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2005
      Hey Guys

      I have problem with XSL-Fo
      I am trying to add linebreak after one line in a para ,
      But whenever I try to do that ,the paragraph itself is getting
      indented to left . How will I solve this

      Pls shre your comments

      Thanks
      Kelvin
    • Victor Vishnyakov
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2005
        Please refer to the specification for text-align-last attribute. It controls
        the alignment of the last line in the paragraph.

        Best regards,
        Victor Vishnyakov
        http://xslfo-zone.com/