Re: [XSL-FO] image does not show in pcl

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2005
      uhotspot wrote:

      > I'm using the following block but when I produce PCL the image does
      > not show up in the result. I appriciate if any one can help me with
      > that.

      You fail to mention the key piece of information that will allow people
      to help you: the XSL-FO formatter you are using! However, I believe that
      the only XSL-FO Formatter that generates PCL is FOP.

      > <fo:block font-size="12pt"
      > font-family="sans-serif"
      > line-height="15pt"
      > space-after.optimum="3pt"
      > text-align="justify" background-image="file:c:\temp\test.jpg">
      > This memo explains why Krusty the Clown is our best customer. We need
      > to take
      > good care of him from now onwards and make sure that there are always
      > enough
      > bananas for his pet monkey.
      > </fo:block>

      The PCL support in FOP is very limited. I believe it only works with BMP
      images, jpg images don't come out.