embeding pdf

  • uhotspot
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2005
      can we embed external pdf in our FO file like what we can do with jpeg
      or svg files?
    • Victor Vishnyakov
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2005
        > can we embed external pdf in our FO file like what we can do
        > with jpeg or svg files?

        It depends on the formatting engine you are using. Some support PDF as an
        external-graphics oject and some don't. Please refer to the documentation of
        your engine.

        Best regards,
        Victor Vishnyakov
        http://xslfo-zone.com/