Retrieving markers

  • stevecasling
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      I have a publication basically containing many pages of numbered
      paragraphs. I'd like to show in a right-page thumb the paragragraph
      range starting with the first on the left page and ending with the
      last on the right-hand page. The last-on-page is easy of course, but
      how do I achieve the equivalent of retrieve-position="first-starting-
      within-previous-page" ? (im working with XEP)

      Any suggestions much appreciated.