Re: [XSL-FO] FOP: Will not process large file

  • Werner Donné
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 3, 2005
      Jasmine,

      XEP from RenderX is also available for .NET.

      Regards,

      Werner.

      --
      Werner Donné -- Re BVBA
      Engelbeekstraat 8
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 3, 2005
        I would recommend to take a look at Altsoft Xml2PDF
        (http://alt-soft.com/products_xml2pdf_download.jsp). Based on my experience
        it is one of the most compliant .NET formatters for XSL-FO.

        Best regards,
        Victor Vishnyakov
        http://xslfo-zone.com/