Re: [XSL-FO] XSL-FO and XForms

  • Klaas_Bals@inventivedesigners.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 28, 2005
      I will take the discussion with these two people offline.
      -----
      Klaas Bals - CTO
      Inventive Designers
      Direct Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210183
      Office Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
      Office Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
      Email: Klaas_Bals at inventivedesigners dot com
      http://www.inventivedesigners.com

      Inventive Designers - Keep your options open...

      Peter Wu <peterlwu@...>
      Sent by: XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com
      26/10/2005 21:20
      Please respond to
      XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com

      XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com
      cc

      Subject
      Re: [XSL-FO] XSL-FO and XForms

      Hi again,

      I checked out the "Complete Module Description" and
      ran the Intelligent Forms demo but it's not
      immediately obvious to me how X-BOS makes X-Forms work
      with XSL-FO.

      Does it generate an FO template and run it through a
      special processor to decorate a separate X-Form
      document?

      Thanks,
      peter

      Xml xsl