RE: [XSL-FO] A question about design pattern in XML

  • Matthew Pickard
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2001
      Sunny,

      I have always wanted to try a chain of responsibility where each element of
      the chain has an implementation that the ContentHandler can delegate to. So
      when a SAX event occur it propagates down the chain until hopefully is
      handled correctly.

      My question would then be how is state maintained and/or propagated if say a
      handler's response is dependent upon another's actions?

      I don't know what the performance will be like but if you try it please let
      me know how you got on.

      Thanks.