Inputsource not found..

  • balram_sas@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2001
      Hi All,

      I tried to embedd FOP with my java appln.
      But it says "Class InputSource Not found".
      Any one is having any idea?

      This is the code:

      import javax.xml.transform.Transformer;
      import javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamSource;
      import javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamResult;
      import javax.xml.transform.TransformerException;
      import javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException;
      import org.apache.fop.apps.Driver;
      import org.apache.fop.apps.InputHandler;
      import org.apache.fop.apps.*;

      import java.io.FileOutputStream;
      import java.io.FileNotFoundException;
      import java.io.IOException;

      public class Processor4
      {
      public static void main(String[] args)
      throws TransformerException, TransformerConfigurationException,
      FileNotFoundException, IOException,FOPException
      {
      Driver driver = new Driver(new InputSource (args[0]),
      new FileOutputStream(args[1]));
      driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);
      driver.run();

      }