RE: [XSL-FO] Fonts in XSL.

  • Gerardo Contreras
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2005
      Thank's everyone, problem solved.

      Ken Sands <kensands@...> wrote:You need to create xml font definitions for extra fonts, in fop this is
      simple

      You just run java -cp "../fop-0.20.5/build/fop.jar;
      ../fop-0.20.5/lib/xercesImpl.jar;../fop-0.20.5/lib/xalan.jar"
      org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader -enc ansi C:/WINNT/FONTS/Arial.TTF
      C:/WINNT/FONTS/Arial.xml

      I put it in a modified version of fop's startup batch file, this only
      needs to be run once and then
      Add the following to your userconfig.xml file to run with fop

      I imagine its' similar for other processors.

      Ken.