RE: [XSL-FO] Re: JFOR - XSL:FO to RTF converter - CambridgeDocs

  • Irfan Virk
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      ">> Third question:
      >> Exists other XSL:fo to RTF converter in the market?"

      ===== CambridgeDocs xDoc Converter has pre-packaged XSL:FO to RTF
      generation capability.

      xDoc will :

      - Convert many formats (RTF, MS Word .doc, WordML, HTML, PDF,
      FrameMaker) to (a) XSL:FO (b) generic XML (c) Structured XML like
      DocBook.
      - Convert XSL:FO (or other variations of XML) to PDF
      - Convert XSL:FO (or other variations of XML) to RTF.

      xDoc is a server solution, is written in Java, and will work on both
      windows and non-windows platform. It has a Java API, and .NET API, and
      Servlet API.

      Current xDoc customers include JP Morgan, Reuters,
      PriceWaterhouseCoppers. CambridgeDocs xDOC solution is also OEM'd by
      Interwoven. The cost is about $15,000.

      DOWNLOAD xDOC : You can download the xDoc Converter from :
      http://www.cambridgedocs.com/xDocConverterForm.htm. The password to
      open the file after downloading is : "xdoceval".

      API :: The API documentation for .NET & Java & Servlet API's can be
      found at : HYPERLINK http://www.cambridgedocs.com/doc/xDocAPIFull.zip.

      EVAL GUIDE : An evaluation guide for the xDoc Converter Documentation
      is a good place to start. It walks you through several sample
      transformations, and is located at : HYPERLINK
      http://www.cambridgedocs.com/doc/evaluationguide-xdoc.zip.

      REFERENCE GUIDE : A more thorough "xDoc Converter Reference Manual and
      User's Guide" is available at : HYPERLINK
      http://www.cambridgedocs.com/doc/referencemanual-xdoc.zip.

      Please feel free to contact support@... with any technical
      questions.

      Take care,
      Irfan

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2005
        On Sat, 2005-10-01 at 10:06 -0400, Irfan Virk wrote:

        > ===== CambridgeDocs xDoc Converter has pre-packaged XSL:FO to RTF
        > generation capability.
        >

        > xDoc will :
        >
        > - Convert many formats (RTF, MS Word .doc, WordML, HTML, PDF,
        > FrameMaker) to (a) XSL:FO (b) generic XML (c) Structured XML like
        > DocBook.
        > - Convert XSL:FO (or other variations of XML) to PDF
        > - Convert XSL:FO (or other variations of XML) to RTF.

        I couldn't find an XSL-FO compliance statement on the website Irfan?
        Is there one please?

        Dave Pawson
        XSLT + Docbook FAQ
        http://www.dpawson.co.uk