Re: [XSL-FO] manipulating string

  • Eliot Kimber
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2005
      Prakash R wrote:
      Basically I
      > want to convert the HTML tags in CDATA to equivalent
      > FO tags using XSL. How can this be accomplished?

      With XSLT 2 (i.e. Saxon8) you could use the analyze-string feature to
      process the markup in the CDATA without too much trouble as long as it
      was fairly consistent.

      There might be a clever way to parse it with XSLT 2 (but nothing springs
      to mind) but it would be easy enough to write an XSLT function that
      would do it, for example, as a Saxon extension.

      Cheers,

      Eliot
      --
      W. Eliot Kimber