Repeating Table columns

  • gul_1974
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2005
      Hi All,

      I wanted to know how can i create a dynamic columns say suppose 2
      columns in a row of a table and then the next row with 2 columns and if
      the number of rows is odd then at the last row , it should be one
      column. Any sample code will be helpful.

      Thanks Guys
    • J.Pietschmann
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2005
        gul_1974 wrote:
        > I wanted to know how can i create a dynamic columns say suppose 2
        > columns in a row of a table and then the next row with 2 columns and if
        > the number of rows is odd then at the last row , it should be one
        > column. Any sample code will be helpful.

        It seems you are looking for an XSLT solution.
        Check the XSLT FAQ, specifically
        http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/N7450.html

        J.Pietschmann