Re: FOP OFFO hyphenation

  • virgul4u
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2005
      Nobody has an anwser for me?

      Has I can see if I remove the jar file in lib folder FOP make always
      the same error.Is it not referenced? or I don't have the correct
      program installed on my computer:

      fop-0.20.5

      J2SE Runtime Environnemr 5.0 update 4
      Java 2 Runtime Environnement, SE v.1.4.2_08
      Java 2 SDK, SE v.1.4.2_08

      My fop.bat (I use another jar file for make my barcode and this work
      great but not the hyphenation package)the hyphenation package
      is "fop-hyph.jar":

      @ECHO OFF

      rem %~dp0 is the expanded pathname of the current script under NT
      set LOCAL_FOP_HOME= C:\tamino\fop\fop-0.20.5\
      if "%OS%"=="Windows_NT" set LOCAL_FOP_HOME=%~dp0

      set LIBDIR=%LOCAL_FOP_HOME%lib
      set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCAL_FOP_HOME%build\fop.jar
      set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\xml-apis.jar
      set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\xercesImpl-2.2.1.jar
      set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\xalan-2.4.1.jar
      set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\batik.jar
      set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\avalon-framework-cvs-
      20020806.jar
      set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\jimi-1.0.jar
      set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\jai_core.jar
      set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\jai_codec.jar
      set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\barcode4j.jar
      set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\barcode4j-fop-ext-
      0.20.5.jar
      set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\fop-hyph.jar
      set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\altercast_sdk.jar
      set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\xerces.jar
      set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%LOCALCLASSPATH%
      java -Xmx512m -Xms256m -cp "%LOCALCLASSPATH%"
      org.apache.fop.apps.Fop %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8

      I don't understand why that don't work but It's really strange!

      Any help is appreciate! Thanks

      ++

      Thierry
    • J.Pietschmann
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2005
        virgul4u wrote:
        > Nobody has an anwser for me?

        Chances are you'll get an aswer on
        a) The OFFO support request list on the OFFO SF page,
        b) The fop user list.
        After all, the OFFO maintainers tend to hang out there.

        I suspect the OFFO jar isn't packaged for FOP 0.20.5.

        J.Pietschmann
      • virgul4u
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 11, 2005
          --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@y...> wrote:
          > virgul4u wrote:
          > > Nobody has an anwser for me?
          >
          > Chances are you'll get an aswer on
          > a) The OFFO support request list on the OFFO SF page,
          > b) The fop user list.
          > After all, the OFFO maintainers tend to hang out there.
          >
          > I suspect the OFFO jar isn't packaged for FOP 0.20.5.
          >
          > J.Pietschmann

          Hi,

          Thanks for your reply!

          I think that OFFO is packaged for fop he has a special download
          package for fop! Why you say this?

          I have post on OFFO SF! But I'm the first so I hope that somebody
          help me!

          ++

          Thierry