RE: [XSL-FO] Empty page-sequence

  • Christian Duschl
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2005
      h wrner,

      as far as i know, this has no significance.

      the block produces at least one page.

      page-height and page-width are page-master-attributes and page-height=0 (or
      page-width=0) is not allowed in fop.

      regards,

      christian

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6, 2005
        Werner Donné wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Should the following sample generate an empty page or not if it appears
        > between other page-sequences? Some processors do that, while others don't.

        I agree with others that an fo:block *always* produces an area and
        therefore requires that at least one page be produced by the page
        sequence that contains (it might require 2 depending on the
        initial-page-number setting of the page sequences that precede or follow it.

        Cheers,

        E.
        --
        W. Eliot Kimber