FOP OFFO hyphenation

  • virgul4u
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2005

      I have download the hyphenation for FOP at:

      http://offo.sourceforge.net/

      I have put the reference in fop.bat and I try to parse my xml but
      when He try to hyphenate the ligne he make this error:

      [ERROR] Couldn't find hyphenation pattern
      [ERROR] Error building hyphenation tree for language

      Is it because I have make an error in the reference in fop.bat:

      set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\fop-hyph.jar

      or it is because I have make an error of declaration in my xsl:

      <fo:block margin-left="3pt" padding-before="2pt" hyphenate="true">
      <xsl:attribute name="language"><xsl:value-of
      select="$Lang"/></xsl:attribute><xsl:value-of select="Zweck"/>
      </fo:block>

      value of $Lang can be: de, fr, it, en !

      What I do wrong?

      Thanks for your help

      ++

      Thierrry
    • virgul4u
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2005
        Nobody has an anwser for me?

        Has I can see if I remove the jar file in lib folder FOP make always
        the same error.Is it not referenced? or I don't have the correct
        program installed on my computer:

        fop-0.20.5

        J2SE Runtime Environnemr 5.0 update 4
        Java 2 Runtime Environnement, SE v.1.4.2_08
        Java 2 SDK, SE v.1.4.2_08

        My fop.bat (I use another jar file for make my barcode and this work
        great but not the hyphenation package)the hyphenation package
        is "fop-hyph.jar":

        @ECHO OFF

        rem %~dp0 is the expanded pathname of the current script under NT
        set LOCAL_FOP_HOME= C:\tamino\fop\fop-0.20.5\
        if "%OS%"=="Windows_NT" set LOCAL_FOP_HOME=%~dp0

        set LIBDIR=%LOCAL_FOP_HOME%lib
        set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCAL_FOP_HOME%build\fop.jar
        set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\xml-apis.jar
        set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\xercesImpl-2.2.1.jar
        set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\xalan-2.4.1.jar
        set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\batik.jar
        set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\avalon-framework-cvs-
        20020806.jar
        set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\jimi-1.0.jar
        set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\jai_core.jar
        set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\jai_codec.jar
        set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\barcode4j.jar
        set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\barcode4j-fop-ext-
        0.20.5.jar
        set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\fop-hyph.jar
        set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\altercast_sdk.jar
        set LOCALCLASSPATH=%LOCALCLASSPATH%;%LIBDIR%\xerces.jar
        set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%LOCALCLASSPATH%
        java -Xmx512m -Xms256m -cp "%LOCALCLASSPATH%"
        org.apache.fop.apps.Fop %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8

        I don't understand why that don't work but It's really strange!

        Any help is appreciate! Thanks

        ++

        Thierry
      • J.Pietschmann
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2005
          virgul4u wrote:
          > Nobody has an anwser for me?

          Chances are you'll get an aswer on
          a) The OFFO support request list on the OFFO SF page,
          b) The fop user list.
          After all, the OFFO maintainers tend to hang out there.

          I suspect the OFFO jar isn't packaged for FOP 0.20.5.

          J.Pietschmann
        • virgul4u
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 11, 2005
            --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@y...> wrote:
            > virgul4u wrote:
            > > Nobody has an anwser for me?
            >
            > Chances are you'll get an aswer on
            > a) The OFFO support request list on the OFFO SF page,
            > b) The fop user list.
            > After all, the OFFO maintainers tend to hang out there.
            >
            > I suspect the OFFO jar isn't packaged for FOP 0.20.5.
            >
            > J.Pietschmann

            Hi,

            Thanks for your reply!

            I think that OFFO is packaged for fop he has a special download
            package for fop! Why you say this?

            I have post on OFFO SF! But I'm the first so I hope that somebody
            help me!

            ++

            Thierry