CSSToXSLFO 1.0 has been released
CSSToXSLFO is a free conversion utility from CSS2 to XSL-FO, which can be
converted to PDF, PostScript, etc. It has special support for XHTML. The tool
has a number of page-related CSS extensions. It comes with an API in the form of
an XML filter.
The major enhancements in this release are:
- Implement CSS markers.
- Generalize the named pages feature.
- Implement the "column-span" property for multicolumn pages.
- Add the pseudo page "blank".
- Add a Xinc package.
- Enhance performance and reduce memory usage.
- Add the link extension, which covers internal and external links.
- Introduce the display type "graphic".
- Implement the change bar extension. This works only with XEP at the moment.
The tool is at http://www.re.be/css2xslfo/.
Werner Donné -- Re BVBA
tel: (+32) 486 425803 e-mail: werner.donne@...