How the Line-height can be set to fixed height? (ie Fixed Leading)

  • Veera Raghavan B
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2005
      Dear all,

      I'm using XSL-Formatter in my workflow.

      How the Line-height can be set to fixed height? (ie Fixed Leading)

      I tried line-height-shift-adjustment="disregard-shifts"
      line-stacking-strategy="font-height" in fo:block but not working

      regards

      Veera.

    • Veera Raghavan B

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 26, 2005
          Veera Raghavan B wrote:
          > Dear all,
          >
          > I'm using XSL-Formatter in my workflow.
          >
          > How the Line-height can be set to fixed height? (ie Fixed Leading)
          >
          > I tried line-height-shift-adjustment="disregard-shifts"
          > line-stacking-strategy="font-height" in fo:block but not working

          You'll have to provide more details of exactly what your FO markup looks
          like and what the exact problem is.

          In my experience, XSL Formatter respects
          line-stacking-strategy="font-height"--I used it to ensure, for example,
          that inline icons didn't affect the line height in a technical manual.

          Cheers,

          Eliot
          --
          W. Eliot Kimber
          Professional Services

          ekimber@...
          www.innodata-isogen.com
        • Veera Raghavan B
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 26, 2005
            Dear Eliot,

            Thank u for response, Problem is on my side,
            Actually, I had given the superscript font-size as a fixed value. So the
            line height differed.
            Now, i updated the superscript font-size value in "Percentage" and the
            problem is solved.

            thanks
            Veeraraghavan.

            > How the Line-height can be set to fixed height? (ie Fixed Leading)
            >
            > I tried line-height-shift-adjustment="disregard-shifts"
            > line-stacking-strategy="font-height" in fo:block but not working

            You'll have to provide more details of exactly what your FO markup looks

            like and what the exact problem is.

            In my experience, XSL Formatter respects
            line-stacking-strategy="font-height"--I used it to ensure, for example,
            that inline icons didn't affect the line height in a technical manual.

            Cheers,

            Eliot
            --
            W. Eliot Kimber