Re: Hyperlinks

  • virgul4u
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 23, 2005

      I have some other problem with the hyperlink that send me to :

      http://zefix.powernet.ch/webservices/HRG/HRG.asmx/5%CF%80%EE%D2%
      C9pSV%86%BF%EAnS%16%0C%0C

      and my link is:

      <fo:basic-link external-
      destination="http://www.ige.ch">http://www.ige.ch</fo:basic-link>

      My pdf is generate with an extract of a database and this result is
      transform by my xsl-fo! with webservice .NET write in C# we use FOP
      for the tranformation .

      the adress of this webservice is:

      http://zefix.powernet.ch/webservices/HRG/HRG.asmx

      The strange things is if I do my transform in command line that work
      great so I 'm asking if that come from the transformation of my
      webservice?

      I have also see that if you put as an hyperlink an name
      like "thierry" in the external-destination when you make the
      transform in command line the result is for example:

      file///c|/fo/fop-0.20.5/thierry

      Have you any idea about what is happens?

      Thanks in advance

      ++

      Thierry