Re: [XSL-FO] Re: Numbering in cross references

  • J.Pietschmann
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 12 1:06 PM
      Carolyn wrote:
      > I noticed that after I posted this message, but no it does not. Thank
      > you anyway

      I suspect the problem is the context node in the code generating
      the cross reference. It would be difficult to track this down
      without a more complete stlze sheet and matching XML input.

      Common advise at this point: create a minimal style sheet and
      corresponding input by deleting as much unnecessary content
      and style sheet code as possible while still keeping the faulty
      behaviour. More often then not the problem cause reveals itself
      during the process.

      J.Pietschmann