Re: Hyperlinks

  • virgul4u
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 12, 2005
      Thanks a lot Christian!

      ++

      Thierry
    • virgul4u
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 23, 2005

        I have some other problem with the hyperlink that send me to :

        http://zefix.powernet.ch/webservices/HRG/HRG.asmx/5%CF%80%EE%D2%
        C9pSV%86%BF%EAnS%16%0C%0C

        and my link is:

        <fo:basic-link external-
        destination="http://www.ige.ch">http://www.ige.ch</fo:basic-link>

        My pdf is generate with an extract of a database and this result is
        transform by my xsl-fo! with webservice .NET write in C# we use FOP
        for the tranformation .

        the adress of this webservice is:

        http://zefix.powernet.ch/webservices/HRG/HRG.asmx

        The strange things is if I do my transform in command line that work
        great so I 'm asking if that come from the transformation of my
        webservice?

        I have also see that if you put as an hyperlink an name
        like "thierry" in the external-destination when you make the
        transform in command line the result is for example:

        file///c|/fo/fop-0.20.5/thierry

        Have you any idea about what is happens?

        Thanks in advance

        ++

        Thierry