Hyperlinks

  • virgul4u
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 11, 2005
      Hi,

      I use FOP.

      I'm not sure to have good understand but hyperlinks is implemented by
      FOP or not? Is there anyway to make this?

      Thanks for your help

      ++

      Thierry
    • J.Pietschmann
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 11, 2005
        virgul4u wrote:
        > I use FOP.
        >
        > I'm not sure to have good understand but hyperlinks is implemented by
        > FOP or not? Is there anyway to make this?

        FOP specific questions are best asked on the FOP user list.
        The FOP compliance page states at
        http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html#fo-object-basic-link
        a "Yes". Depending on your output format, you'll experience
        various problems. Most output formats don't supports links
        anyway.

        J.Pietschmann
      • Christian Duschl
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 11, 2005
          Hi Thierry,

          Fop does not support links.

          For what outputformat do you need this ?

          Regards, chris

          _____

          I'm not sure to have good understand but hyperlinks is implemented by
          FOP or not? Is there anyway to make this?

          Thanks for your help

          ++

          Thierry

          Xsl-fo
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Xsl-fo&w1=Xsl-fo&c=1&s=12&.sig=bEdK6LTf
          -PAMPKnBsEbK0Q>

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          on the web.

          _____

        • virgul4u
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 12, 2005
            --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "Christian Duschl"
            <christianDuschl@x> wrote:
            > Hi Thierry,
            >

            > Fop does not support links.
            >
            > For what outputformat do you need this ?

            Hi Christian and Jan,

            Thanks a lot for your help!

            I want a PDF format! I need of an external link (www.zefix.ch). Is
            it possible?

            Thanks

            ++

            Thierry
          • Gaywood, Mark
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 12, 2005
              <fo:block>
              <fo:basic-link external-destination="http://www.zefix.ch"/>
              </fo:block>

              Mark Gaywood

              > For what outputformat do you need this ?

              Hi Christian and Jan,

              Thanks a lot for your help!

              I want a PDF format! I need of an external link (www.zefix.ch).
              Is
              it possible?

              Thanks

              ++

              Thierry

              Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

              ________________________________

              This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying of , or any action taken in reliance upon, it is strictly prohibited and may be illegal.

            • Gaywood, Mark
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 12, 2005
                Hyperlink
                <fo:block>
                <fo:basic-link external-destination="http://www.zefix.ch"/>
                </fo:block>

                Email
                <fo:block>
                <fo:basic-link external-destination="mailto
                <mailto://virgul4u@..."/> ://virgul4u@..."/>
                </fo:block>

                Mark Gaywood

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 12, 2005
                  Hi Thierry,

                  ok, that's possible.

                  Use: fo:basic-link.

                  Regards,
                  Christian

                  > For what outputformat do you need this ?

                  Hi Christian and Jan,

                  Thanks a lot for your help!

                  I want a PDF format! I need of an external link (www.zefix.ch). Is
                  it possible?

                  Thanks

                  ++

                  Thierry

                  Yahoo! Groups Links
                • virgul4u
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 12, 2005
                    Thanks a lot Christian!

                    ++

                    Thierry
                  • virgul4u
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 23, 2005
                      Hi,

                      I have some other problem with the hyperlink that send me to :

                      http://zefix.powernet.ch/webservices/HRG/HRG.asmx/5%CF%80%EE%D2%
                      C9pSV%86%BF%EAnS%16%0C%0C

                      and my link is:

                      <fo:basic-link external-
                      destination="http://www.ige.ch">http://www.ige.ch</fo:basic-link>

                      My pdf is generate with an extract of a database and this result is
                      transform by my xsl-fo! with webservice .NET write in C# we use FOP
                      for the tranformation .

                      the adress of this webservice is:

                      http://zefix.powernet.ch/webservices/HRG/HRG.asmx

                      The strange things is if I do my transform in command line that work
                      great so I 'm asking if that come from the transformation of my
                      webservice?

                      I have also see that if you put as an hyperlink an name
                      like "thierry" in the external-destination when you make the
                      transform in command line the result is for example:

                      file///c|/fo/fop-0.20.5/thierry

                      Have you any idea about what is happens?

                      Thanks in advance

                      ++

                      Thierry