Re: Implementing layout, and page-sequence in CSS2.

  • touchlenin
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 9 2:44 AM
      Hi Victor,

      I have been asking for some workable examples in CSS2 which
      implements the same page-layout concept in XSL-FO.

      ie.,

      what would be the equivalent style representation of the below said
      XSL-FO tags in CSS2?

      eg;
      <fo:layout-master-set>
      <fo:simple-page-master margin-top="" margin-bottom="">
      <fo:region-body margin-top="" margin-bottom=""/>
      <fo:region-before margin-top="" margin-bottom=""/>
      <fo:region-after margin-top="" margin-bottom=""/>
      </fo:simple-page-master>
      </fo:layout-master-set>

      Any thoughts, are always welcome.

      I wish, you could send me some workable examples, for implementing
      this in CSS2.

      Thanks in advance.

      Lenin.

      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "Victor Vishnyakov" <tch_@m...> wrote:
      > I haven't clearly understood what are you interested in. However,
      several
      > samples with different layout-master-sets might be found here:
      > http://xslfo-zone.com/examples/xsl-fo/pagination-and-
      layout/index.jsp

      > Best regards,
      > Victor Vishnyakov
      > http://xslfo-zone.com/

    • touchlenin
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 9 2:44 AM
        Hi Victor,

        I have been asking for some workable examples in CSS2 which
        implements the same page-layout concept in XSL-FO.

        ie.,

        what would be the equivalent style representation of the below said
        XSL-FO tags in CSS2?

        eg;
        <fo:layout-master-set>
        <fo:simple-page-master margin-top="" margin-bottom="">
        <fo:region-body margin-top="" margin-bottom=""/>
        <fo:region-before margin-top="" margin-bottom=""/>
        <fo:region-after margin-top="" margin-bottom=""/>
        </fo:simple-page-master>
        </fo:layout-master-set>

        Any thoughts, are always welcome.

        I wish, you could send me some workable examples, for implementing
        this in CSS2.

        Thanks in advance.

        Lenin.

        --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "Victor Vishnyakov" <tch_@m...> wrote:
        > I haven't clearly understood what are you interested in. However,
        several
        > samples with different layout-master-sets might be found here:
        > http://xslfo-zone.com/examples/xsl-fo/pagination-and-
        layout/index.jsp

        > Best regards,
        > Victor Vishnyakov
        > http://xslfo-zone.com/

      • Victor Vishnyakov
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 9 3:18 AM
          AFAIK this is not possible with CSS2. You need CSS3 to achieve the desired
          result. Please refer to http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-page for the additional
          details.

          Best Regards,
          Victor Vishnyakov