row height of table with FOP

  • kohpe martial
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2005
      Hello,

      which is the simplest solution to fix a height minimum of line of table with FOP?
      indeed my lines have a too large height compared to their contents, without for all this I did not fix a height.

      thank you

      Yahoo! Mail - Votre e-mail personnel et gratuit qui vous suit partout !
      Créez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://mail.yahoo.fr