Re: [XSL-FO] Clearing the depth of lists when either list-label or list-item might be deeper

  • Ian Tindale
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2005
      I've gone for that strategy in the end. I thought
      there was a way of having it clear the list label or
      the list body, whichever is the deeper, but maybe I'm
      wrong. I've adopted the table method just as a way of
      moving forward nevertheless. Shame, as it would have
      been a relatively esoteric but seemingly valid use for
      list-structures as a construction.