Re: [XSL-FO] header for region-body

  • Eliot Kimber
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2005
      geethanandh wrote:
      > My requirement is every page in the chapter has it own header apart
      > from the page header, and heading of the first page in the Chapter
      > should be different from the rest of the page heading's.
      >
      > So it is like new header witin in the fo:region-body.

      This is a fairly basic FO question--I would suggest going through the
      relevant entries in Dave Pawson's XSL FAQ:
      http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/xslfaq.html

      The very short answer is: it requires a combination of different page
      masters for the first and not-first pages of the chapter, along with the
      use of markers to get different text in the header on different pages.
      Everything you need should be in the FAQ.

      Cheers,

      Eliot
      --
      W. Eliot Kimber