Re: [XSL-FO] Re: Table separate in four columns

  • Eliot Kimber
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2005
      Carolyn wrote:
      > I'm wondering if you got any help with this Thierry as I'm getting
      > ready to try and perform the same layout.
      >
      > Carolyn
      >
      > --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "virgul4u" <virgul4u@y...> wrote:
      >
      >>Hi,
      >>
      >>I need some advice:
      >>
      >>Is it possible to make a table which reapeat four times in the width
      >>of the page like this:
      >>

      >>nr | but || nr | but || nr | but || nr | but ||
      >>1 4 7 10
      >>2 5 8 11
      >>3 6 9
      >>
      >>I have read that you can make four table side by side but I wan't
      >>only one table.

      It's not 100% clear what the real requirement here is, but you could do
      this simply by constructing one table in which you populate the cells in
      the order desired. This merely requires calculating the total number of
      entries and figuring out how many rows they'll occupy. This is really an
      XSLT problem, not an FO problem.

      Cheers,

      Eliot

      --