Re: fo:marker AND xsl-region-before

  • arianhojat2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2005
      never tried it myself but this seems standard...
      http://www.renderx.com/tutorial.html#Markers

      ###In static content###
      <fo:static-content flow-name="header">
      <fo:block>
      Chapter #<fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="chapter"
      retrieve-position="first-starting-within-page" retrieve-
      boundary="page"/>
      </fo:block>
      </fo:static-content>

      ###somewhere in a flow###
      <fo:block>
      asdf...
      <fo:marker marker-class-name="chapter" >
      asdf...
      </fo:block>

      Optional attributes: retrieve-position and retrieve-boundary...
      I *guess* retrieve-position is for when there could be multiple
      markers on a page, which to use.

      and I also *guess* retrieve-boundary looks past the current page, for
      a marker, like a chapter marker could have been defined earlier in
      the page sequence instead of the page, so use that chapter marker
      since no new chapter is up yet (i dare make another guess it looks
      backwards from current page to find this marker if retrieve-
      boundary="page-sequence" is used).