How i prevent break page in a table

  • philippe.guarino
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2005
      Hi there,

      I have two tables with dynamics length.

      I don't want that the second one comes subdivided on two pages, when the
      first it is too long, but begin in the second second page.

      otherwise if the first in not long, I want all in one page .

      Thanks .. philippe

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2005
        philippe.guarino wrote:
        > Hi there,
        >
        > I have two tables with dynamics length.
        >
        > I don't want that the second one comes subdivided on two pages, when the
        > first it is too long, but begin in the second second page.
        >
        > otherwise if the first in not long, I want all in one page .

        use keep-together property on fo:table to ensure tables are not broken across
        page boundaries.