Re: [XSL-FO] Table of Contents leader question

  • Eliot Kimber
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      arianhojat2000 wrote:
      > I am building a table of contents and the table of contents itself is
      > a bit fudgy.
      > it looks like this:

      The trick for this type of structure is to use leader-length="auto" and
      text-align-last="justify" on the containing block. This causes the
      leader to take all the available space on the line between the text
      before it and the text after it, which is justified to the end edge of
      the block.

      Saying leader-length="100%" means "make the leader as long as the width
      of my containing region, which is not what you want.

      Cheers,

      Eliot
      --
      W. Eliot Kimber