Re: [XSL-FO] XML to PDF conversion

  • Amarnadha Reddy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      Dear all,

      My requirement is to print a set of business cards on a page and i need to conver the XML data of 1 card to a PDF page with each card aligned in left and right sides of the page with a small gap in between the cards. Can anyone suggest me how can i do that. Sample code would be most helpful.

      Thanks and Regards,

      Amar