Re: [XSL-FO] indent

  • Bob Stayton
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2005
      While the doc for fo:flow says start-indent does not apply to fo:flow, the
      start-indent property is inherited, so any children of fo:flow will inherit
      its start-indent value. That feature works with XSL-FO engines from
      RenderX, Antenna House, and AltSoft, but not FOP.

      While start-indent is inherited, it is not nested. That is, it is measured
      from the region boundary, not the latest indent. So setting it to 3pc on
      your block simply duplicates the inherited value. Try setting
      margin-left="3pc" on your block instead.

      Bob Stayton
      Sagehill Enterprises
      DocBook Consulting
      bobs@...