Excel to SVG

  • Peter Wu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2005
      Greetings,

      I have some embedded OLE objects (Excel, Word,
      Powerpoint etc.) in my Open Office 2.0 document that I
      want to convert into SVG format so that they can be
      merged into an FO output stream to generate PDF.

      I'm looking at a technology from a company called
      BitFlash. Has anyone used BitFlash or can someone
      point me to a more appropriate technology for the
      purpose I describe?.

      Thanks,
      peter