Re: [XSL-FO] XSL-FO to HTML converter

  • Nikolai Grigoriev
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 28, 2001
      Andrey,

      > I want to transform XML-FO to HTML on fly.
      > Could somebody tell me any suitable Java-based library?

      We have an XSLT stylesheet that attempts at doing it:

      http://www.renderx.com/fo2html.html

      Regards,
      Nikolai
    • Ashish
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
        I want to transform XML-FO to HTML on fly. I tried the link

        http://www.renderx.com/fo2html.html

        but it has been moved from here. Please help.

        Regards,
      • Alexander Peshkov
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
          Hello Ashish,

          Take a look here: http://www.renderx.net/Content/tools/fo2html.html

          Best regards,
          Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@...
          RenderX

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
            At 2005-02-28 11:06 +0000, Ashish wrote:
            >I want to transform XML-FO to HTML on fly. I tried the link
            >
            >http://www.renderx.com/fo2html.html
            >
            >but it has been moved from here. Please help.

            If you do the Google search: fo2html.xsl site:renderx.com

            ... you will find it here: http://www.renderx.com/~renderx/Demos/fo2html/

            I am amazed at how often I am able to use this and how well it works.

            ....................... Ken

          • Dave Pawson
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
              On Mon, 2005-02-28 at 06:34 -0500, G. Ken Holman wrote:
              > If you do the Google search: fo2html.xsl site:renderx.com
              >
              > ... you will find it here: http://www.renderx.com/~renderx/Demos/fo2html/
              >
              > I am amazed at how often I am able to use this and how well it works.

              Yet another aspect of Google Ken?
              Is the ws site: string the key?

              what with maps and scholarly aspects, its becoming
              more a question of what they don't do!

              regards DaveP
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
                At 2005-02-28 17:31 +0000, Dave Pawson wrote:
                >On Mon, 2005-02-28 at 06:34 -0500, G. Ken Holman wrote:
                > > If you do the Google search: fo2html.xsl site:renderx.com
                > >
                > > ... you will find it here: http://www.renderx.com/~renderx/Demos/fo2html/
                > >
                > > I am amazed at how often I am able to use this and how well it works.
                >
                >Yet another aspect of Google Ken?

                Yes indeed. I use it often with great success.

                >Is the ws site: string the key?

                Yep!

                And get this ... if I wanted to find out how many web sites point to your
                web site home page, I just do the following Google:

                link:www.dpawson.co.uk

                ... and I see there are 137 pages they know of that are linking to you.

                I google, you google, nous googlons ....

                >what with maps and scholarly aspects, its becoming
                >more a question of what they don't do!

                So it would seem!