block width

  • geethanandh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2005
      i am trying to set the width for the block but no luck

      <fo:block font-size="14pt" line-height="17pt"
      space-after="24pt" border="solid thick red"
      block-progression-dimension="10pc" max-width="10pc" width="10pc">
      This is a paragraph of text. Notice that as
      this meaningless prose drones on and on, the FOP
      software automatically calculates line breaks for us.
      Isn't that fascinating? This paragraph also has
      </fo:block>

      I basically need my block width to be 10pc

      Thanks