Forcing page breaks

  • Andreas Jung
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2005

      I am generating PDF from several HTML files using csstoxslfo and Xinc. The
      HTML from the different input files
      is concatenated and processed as a whole. Is there a way to insert
      something in the generated FO file so that
      every subdocument starts on a new page? My plan is to insert a marker
      somewhere at the end of each HTML page
      and replace it in the generated FO document with *something*. The
      *something* part is what I am currently missing.

      Andreas

    • Werner DonnĂ©
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2005
        Andreas,

        You can insert a <div style="page-break-after: always"/> at the end
        or a <div style="page-break-before: always"/> at the start of the
        document.

        Regards,

        Werner.

        --