table and list

  • geethanandh
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2005
      I have a table and i want to number each row in that table using the
      list. How do i do that??

      I am learning fo, so please help me.

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2005
        At 2005-05-05 20:46 +0000, geethanandh wrote:
        >I have a table and i want to number each row in that table using the
        >list. How do i do that??
        >
        >I am learning fo, so please help me.

        Row numbering is not done under XSL-FO control. It is the responsibility
        of your transformation to number the rows and then you only use XSL-FO to
        format those numbers.

        Look at how you are generating your XSL-FO for your table and determine
        then how you can calculate the row number and then how you want the row
        number to appear.

        I hope this helps.