Re: [XSL-FO] Printing PDFs?

  • Sivakumar Shanmugasundaram
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5 6:22 AM
      Hello cbireddy
      tell me what do u want to do exactly.,
      do u want to generate pcl and print it in a simplex and duplex format.
      mail me to rajeshkumar.s@...

      cbireddy <cbireddy@...> wrote:

      Hi!

      After rendering the FO to a PDF; I need to print it. Some of them are
      printed on checks. So print these on a ChecksDoc paper in simplex
      mode. Rest are printed on white paper in duplex. Can some one point me
      how I can do this? What steps do I need to do? Any tools or
      software/driver to achieve this will be of great help.

      Thanks for your help in advance.

      -Thanks
      Chak.