display static content in the xsl-region-after of the last page

  • Eric Chow
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2005
      Hello,

      I want to display a fo:block in the "xsl-region-after", but it is not
      display in every page. It only need to display in the last page ! How
      can do this ???
    • Victor Vishnyakov
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2005
        You should use fo:conditional-page-master-reference with
        page-position="last"

        Best Regards,
        Victor Vishnyakov
        http://xslfo-zone.com/